BEST PARKING OPTION:
Park along Main Street both north AND south of SR 20. Look for the event parking signs at various lots. Then walk to the shuttle bus stops. They'll be clearly marked. Busses run 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
The BEST LOTS are at the elementary, middle and high schools south of SR 20 at the corner of Main and Terry.
Other Parking Lots:
- VERY LIMITED PARKING (Much less than in past years) BEHIND THE COUPEVILLE LIBRARY - $5 to the Coupeville Boys and Girls Club (much less parking than in past years)
- COUPEVILLE TOWN HALL AND ISLAND COUNTY BUILDINGS - Free
- SHERMAN'S PIONEER FARM ON EBEY ROAD - $5 to the Friends of Ebey's Reserve. Shuttle operates from 9 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Saturday
- Church parking lots may be closed or require payment.
- No parking on the lot at 8th and Main Street due to the moisture in the ground