Friday, March 2
5:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Coupeville Rec. Hall
The Mussel mingle is an informal kick-off for Musselfest. Held at the Coupeville Rec. Hall on Friday, it's a chance to listen to music, eat mussels, celebrate the weekend, and get ready for Saturday's official start of Musselfest.
TICKETS: $30 (cash/check only)
BUY YOUR TICKETS AT:
- Aqua Gifts
- The Crow's Roost
- Coupeville Chamber of Commerce
HIGHLIGHTS THIS YEAR
- Music by Johnny Bulldog Unplugged
6 pm -8:30 pm.
- Ticket includes two food choices
(served 6 pm - 8 pm)
- Savory mussels prepared by Serendipity Catering
- Three Sisters hotdogs prepared by the Island County Historical Society
- Field Roast veggie dog prepared by Island County Historical Society
- Ticket includes two beverage choices
(served 5:30 pm - 8 pm)
- Craft beer provided by Flyers
- Wine from Spoiled Dog Winery
- Sparkling Mineral Water
All guests must be 21 years of age or older and be able to present valid ID at event
Tickets are non-refundable; the event is held rain or shine
There is no re-entry at the event. Once you leave, you will not be able to return.